Edile-Vetro prints on glass and on many other materials!
Decoration and finishing of glass with high-definition digital printing
VALJET (special ink-jet technology) permits the reproduction of any graphic idea on glass, wood, aluminum and ceramics. Each product can be reproduced as a simple element or as a part of a series reproducible many times. High definition, perfect color-material integration, the ability to create perfectly opaque or transparent decorations and double-sided printing, are some of the many characteristics that have made Valjet the ideal solution for joining material and design.
• Possibility to decorate sheets of large dimension, length more than 6000 mm.
• 6 printing heads with double channel for CMYK, white and transparent production in a single phase.
• High mechanical color grip for decorations "face exposed".
• Possibility to make decorations with perfect transparency for interaction with the natural characteristics of the material (glass, wood, stone).
• Excellent resistance to washing with solvents or detergents.
• Special non-toxic water-based inks.
• Pigments used for high performance color formulation.
• High UV resistance.
• Color guaranteed for glass lamination (excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB films).
• The decoration resists to sealants and UV glues.
APPLICATIONS: glass, wood, ceramic, stone, plastic, forex, steel, leather, plexiglas, aluminum.
Valjet is a flat bed digital printing system with mobile carpet and ink-jet technology designed to give a high value to glass and other materials used for design and furnishing.
One of the most important factors of the extremely high quality printing - in addition to 1440 dpi resolution - is the new generation ink pack, designed for Valjet and its many applications. Thanks to these special inks, Valjet realizes decorations without special pre and post treatments (except for glass for which further treating is necessary).
Glass, wood, ceramic, stone, plastic, forex, steel, leather, plexiglas, aluminum can be decorated with the Valjet system and its special inks. In particular, the results on glass are really amazing and the aesthetic results are of high impact.
Pigments are used for a high performance color formulation with high UV resistance; color is guaranteed for glass lamination (excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB films); the decoration resists to sealants and UV glues.
- Cyan, magenta, yellow and black are perfectly transparent colors.
- Transparent ink is used on glass mat / satin for new tonal effects.
- White is coverage color.
Pigments may be used for a high performance color formulation.